Steps for Launching Your Webinar
A couple YouTubers have already tackled the task of showing step-by-step how to build a webinar in EverWebinar.
Joshua Hall shows how to launch your first webinar on EverWebinar.
Josh covers the entire process including how to:
- customize your your account and billing settings (0:40)
- create your first webinar (1:56)
- choose the source of your webinar (3:50)
- label your webinar title and description (6:16)
- schedule your webinar (8:25)
- configure your registration page (12:46 in video)
- set the email and text message notifications you want EverWebinar to send attendees (18:26)
- integrate your email autoresponder and tracking systems (23:48)
- customize your thank-you page, which appears after someone registers for the webinar (25:05)
- customize your countdown page, polls, chat box, announcements, product offers, website links, dynamic attendance numbers, sales alerts, and the files you want to share with attendees (27:15)
- enable your webinar replay (32:48)
- copy the links that you need to direct traffic to in order to launch your webinar (32:57)
Steps for Launching Your Webinar (Alternative Demo)
Ferdy Korpershoek has a similar demo showing how to use EverWebinar.
Troubleshooting and Extra Steps
Check out their videos, then create your own webinar.
If you run into any problems, send EverWebinar an email.
If you have a broader question, email me, or leave a comment.
One thing the YouTubers left out… You definitely want to integrate your Facebook Pixel on EverWebinar. This will help you to track conversions from any Facebook ads you might run.