Steps for Launching Your Webinar
A couple YouTubers have already tackled the task of showing step-by-step how to build a webinar in EverWebinar.
Joshua Hall shows how to launch your first webinar on EverWebinar.
Joshua Hall: EverWebinar Honest Review And Tutorial 2019
Josh covers the entire process including how to:
- customize your your account and billing settings (0:40)
- create your first webinar (1:56)
- choose the source of your webinar (3:50)
- label your webinar title and description (6:16)
- schedule your webinar (8:25)
- configure your registration page (12:46 in video)
- set the email and text message notifications you want EverWebinar to send attendees (18:26)
- integrate your email autoresponder and tracking systems (23:48)
- customize your thank-you page, which appears after someone registers for the webinar (25:05)
- customize your countdown page, polls, chat box, announcements, product offers, website links, dynamic attendance numbers, sales alerts, and the files you want to share with attendees (27:15)
- enable your webinar replay (32:48)
- copy the links that you need to direct traffic to in order to launch your webinar (32:57)
Steps for Launching Your Webinar (Alternative Demo)
Ferdy Korpershoek has a similar demo showing how to use EverWebinar.
Ferdy Korpershoek: How To Create Evergreen Webinars | EverWebinar Tutorial
Troubleshooting and Extra Steps
Check out their videos, then create your own webinar.
If you run into any problems, send EverWebinar an email.
If you have a broader question, email me or leave a comment.
One thing the YouTubers left out… You definitely want to integrate your Facebook Pixel on EverWebinar. This will help you to track conversions from any Facebook ads you might run.