ADA Compliance WordPress Accessibility Widget
You are purchasing the installation of ADA Defender on your website. This widget substantially increases accessibility via a text reader, a magnifier, text adjustments, link highlighting, contrast settings, and more.
Increasingly, law firms are targeting small businesses for ADA compliance violations. To deter litigation against your company, Nexus Marketing offers a simple widget that appears in the corner of your website. When your website visitors click on the widget, they’ll be able to activate many accessibility tools. These tools include…
- a text reader
- a magnifier
- text adjustments
- link highlighting
- contrast settings
- and more
Few web development agencies will guarantee 100% ADA compliance on websites. However, generally lawsuits target businesses that are not making a general effort toward accessibility. By addressing the most common accessibility problems, our widget will bring your website substantially closer to ADA compliance than the vast majority of other websites. In most cases, this effort should make your business a far less attractive target for expensive litigation.
For additional information on the rise in accessibility lawsuits, consider reviewing the following stories.
- Los Angeles Times: “Lawsuits targeting business websites over ADA violations are on the rise”
- New York Times: “Galleries From A to Z Sued Over Websites the Blind Can’t Use”
- Fox Business: “Growing number of lawsuits over ADA website accessibility”
- ABC: “ADA lawsuits target non-compliant FL websites”
- CNBC: “Businesses ‘sitting ducks’ for lawsuits because websites aren’t ADA compliant”
- Forbes: “Four Best Practices For Protecting Your Business From Website Noncompliance”
- ADA Defender widget installed on your WordPress website
- Recommended marketing strategy session (1 hour)
- ADA Defender implemented in 2 business days