You are purchasing 1 blog post suitable for publication on your website and promotion on your social media.
Quality blog posts are the foundation of strong SEO. They’re the primary anchors that will draw people to your website from various Google searches.
- Increase your website rankings on Google with valuable content that answers questions your target market is researching online.
- Bring new visitors to your website who you can convert into email subscribers or customers.
- Answer questions related to your industry that are of interest to your social media followers.
To ensure every blog post is 100% on-brand and 100% your voice, we suggest using our phone interview process. We’ll brainstorm a list of 20 topics with you on a phone call. For each blog post or two, we’ll book an additional call to interview you. During the call, we’ll ask you probing questions about the planned topic. We’ll record and transcribe everything using otter.ai. After the call, we’ll conduct additional research as needed and prepare a structured, SEO optimized blog post, which we’ll send to you as a Google Doc. If you approve the document, we’ll then publish the post to your website and LinkedIn (provided you give permission to publish on these platforms). By using our phone interview process, we can reduce the time it takes you to write and publish an article from 6+ hours to just half an hour per article while still providing your audience with an authentic message directly from you.
- 1,600+ words of content
- Subheadings (H2 and H3 headers)
- Outbound links to sources
- Internal links to pages on your website
- 5+ images or other media to break up text
- A visually engaging layout
- Descriptive, long-tail keywords
- Recommended marketing strategy session (1 hour)
- 1 revision meeting (1 hour)
- 2 rounds of revisions
- Optional publication to your website (if you share your website username and password or give Author, Editor or Admin access to your WordPress website)
- Optional publication on your LinkedIn (if you share your LinkedIn username and password)
- Optional newsletter creation and formatting with an email subject line, your branding, the first two paragraphs of your post and a “Read More” button (if you share your email marketing platform username and password)
To review work samples, please visit our Content Marketing & SEO webpage.