Flyer, Door Hanger or Brochure Design
You are purchasing a 2-sided brochure design.
A minimalist, modern flyer, door hanger, or brochure will help your prospects understand who you are and what sets you apart from your competition. You can also use print materials to promote an event, sale or promotion.
- Send your brochure to new prospects anytime someone contacts you.
- Display your brochure at the front desk of your office.
- Keep a stack at your desk and hand them to new prospects after your initial meeting.
- Give them to people in your network to share on bulletin boards or on social media.
- Hand out flyers at a trade show or after a presentation.
- Give flyers to customers after they make a purchase to offer a discount on a repeat purchase.
- Offer flyers to your best clients so they can distribute them in return for a reward or discount.
- Post your flyer on social media or run it as an advertisement.
- Distribute door hangers in a geographic region you want to target.
- High-res PDF for both sides (2550 x 3300 for 8.5″ x 11″ at 300 dpi)
- Editable source file
- Recommended marketing strategy session (1 hour)
- Copywriting and visual design
- 1 revision meeting (1 hour)
- 2 rounds of revisions