Research for SEO & Social Media Outreach
You are purchasing 1 spreadsheet showing the 200+ best Facebook pages, YouTube channels, bloggers, and other influencers suited to your product or company, along with their best contact information.
A good SEO and social media strategy begins with identifying the “mavens” and “connectors” in your industry – the organizations and individuals who have the most influence and the most connections to your target audience. Nexus Marketing will conduct this research for your and organize it into a comprehensive, actionable spreadsheet.
- Identify the best co-marketing partners for your company’s products and services.
- Save time with easy access to key influencers’ contact information all in one place.
- Never wonder what to do next. Each spreadsheet row contains a cell with our advice on exactly what to request from each contact via email outreach.
- This custom information will allow you to contact these influencers for product reviews, interviews, ask-me-anything sessions, backlinks, social media posts, and other mutually beneficial opportunities. If you wish to hire Nexus Marketing for further SEO work, we can follow through on these next steps for you to help you get your products and services in front of your target audience.
- List of 50+ Facebook pages
- List of 50+ YouTube channels
- List of 50+ bloggers
- List of 50+ additional contact opportunities depending on your industry (authors on Amazon, Instagram accounts, Pinterest accounts, etc.)
- All lists will be delivered via a Google Sheet. The sheet will have 4+ tabs, one for each online channel (Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Each contact listed will include an organization, point of contact’s name, email address (if available), phone number (if available), a brief note about the business, and a recommended next step for outreach (including what marketing opportunity to ask them about in an email).
- Recommended marketing strategy session (1 hour)
- 1 revision meeting (1 hour)
- 1 round of revisions
- Research on your industry and related industries, and organizing our findings into an actionable Google Sheet